How the pictures look mounted
Limited Edition Prints - Folkestone
Limited Edition Prints - Rye
Limited Edition Prints - Seascapes
Limited Edition Prints Hastings Bexhill
Open Edition Prints - Folkestone
Open Edition Prints - Hastings
Open Edition Prints - Rye
Open Edition Prints - Seascape
Monday to Saturday 10am to 5pm
IDEN FETE 2018
IDEN NEAR RYE EAST SUSSEX
SATURDAY AWAITING DATE
Hall of Crafts
Peasmarsh Memorial Hall
Peasmarsh, East Sussex
- Sunday 19th Nov - 11.00am to 5.00pm 2017
- Sunday 3rd Dec - 11.00am to 4.00pm 2017
- Saturday 10th March- 11am to 5pm 2018
- Saturday 7th April - 11am to 5pm 2018
- Saturday 19th May -11am to 5pm 2018
- Saturday 2nd June - 11am to 5pm 2018
- Saturday14th July -11am TO 5pm
- Saturday 11th August -11am to 5pm
- Saturday 8th September - 11am to 5pm
- Saturday 20th October -11am to 5pm
- Saturday 3rd November -11am to 5pm
- Saturday 8th December - 11am to 4pm
- So if your looking for the ideal gift or something special then look no further. All handmade crafts and arts sold here. Also, we have a great snack bar with homemade cakes and hot and cold foods i.e. our famous super burgers and bacon in baps ect. Tables still available to book.
Table costs 10.00 each.
The magic of Michael's artwork lies in his ability to use his artistic creativity to show vibrant colour and a quirky interpretation of buildings, landscapes and seascapes.
He manages to capture the resonance of each depicted scene.
Michael uses the media of watercolour and acrylic on canvas. He tends to favour acrylics for their quick drying properties allowing for his inspiration to flow.
Apart from vivid imaginary seascapes with moody skies and isolated boats; Michael's paintings are mainly of scenes in Kent and East Sussex. Many photographs are taken in each location to achieve the desired portrayal. From these he works in the early hours of the morning when returning from work often at 2am.
To commission your own favourite scene or building, please contact Michael for more information.